Thursday 16 March 2017

  Inside my head                                                          
Inside my head I am the greatest and the best. I am stepping and fending everyone on the rugby field.I am travelling the world on a 1st class plane and getting heaps of money. Inside my head
                          
Inside my head
Inside my head I am in the ring staring with my furious eyes at my oppon getting ready to knock him out and win the mma championship. 3 seconds left and I threw 2 punches and a uppercut then a kick to the head .Inside my head.


    Inside my head
Inside my head I am travelling the world visiting countries like..the beautiful cook island and frantic new york and much more. I am visiting everywhere I am going to see the tower of london and eiffel tower. Inside my head   
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment