Thursday 1 June 2017

100 word story

I am trying to make my writing more exciting for the reader by varying ny sentence beginnings and using descriptive language.

Success criteria
Use a variety of sentence beginnings                             …I just couldn’t eat something so…
Use punctuation
Add adjectives and verbs


Last week I went  to a new restaurant that recently just opened in waikanae, I went  with my family.When we all arrived at the new restaurant I ordered a chocolate milkshake and a cheeseburger .After ten minutes of waiting my food finally came eww gross!!! My meat patty wasn't even cooked my cheese was moldy and my lettuce looked very yuk, and i just couldn't eat something so gross .When  i told the workers they gave me a new burger and it was yum

No comments:

Post a Comment